Personal Injury Lawyers in Houston, TX
Richard J. PLezia & Associates is a catastrophic injury and civil litigation trial firm that has distinguished itself both locally and nationally. Created in 2006, Richard J. PLezia, it’s founding member, has practiced since 1990 in the field of personal injury. He is AV rated for over ten years by the distinguished Martindale Hubbel rating system by his peers and is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for over 15 years. Relying on the experience gained by several decades of practice we focus our practice on catastrophically injured and wrongful death cases.READ MORE
What Our Clients Say
I was referred to Richard Plezia from a friend that said he was a great lawyer. I was hurt at my job and the staff at the firm kept in contact with me and so did Rick. I would definitely recommend him.VIEW MORE REVIEWS
- AV rated by other lawyers in the Martindale Hubbell rating system. A distinction held by Richard J. PLezia for over 10 years marking the highest standard for legal and ethical representation.
- Included in the Top 100 law firms by the Princeton Global Network.
- Elected by peer review to Texas Super Lawyers every year since 2005.
- Recognized in the Top Lawyers for the People in 2006 through 2015 as presented by H Magazine.
- Recognized as Texas Top Lawyers from 2008 through 2015 by Texas Monthly Magazine.
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1996.
- Second highest Motor Vehicle jury verdict in 2009 as reported by The Texas Lawyer.
- Nominated for the Litigator Awards, recognizing the Top 1% of litigators in the country, for 2014 and 2015.
Since 2006, Richard J Piezia & Associates has been helping victims of personal injury obtain maximum compensation for their accidents and the damages they’ve suffered. Our law firm aims to provide careful, thoughtful representation and personalized, dedicated service to each and every client.
Our attorneys assists clients who have been injured in many types of accidents. Our main practice areas include
While modern medicine has come a long way, these advancements are not always in the best interest of patients. When a defective device or medication causes injury to a patient, the company that manufactured it should be held liable.
From car accidents to injuries in the workplace, personal injury law cover a wide range of circumstances. Suffering a personal injury can lead to serious financial setbacks from medical bills and missed time at work. If you were hurt by someone else’s negligence, it’s important to get help exploring your legal options for compensation.
Accidents can happen in any workplace environment, from construction sites to refineries. There are many types of injuries that can happen on the job, often serious injuries that lead to long-term medical needs and life changes.
Many work environments are dangerous, but maritime and offshore workers often face different kinds of hazards. There are also several different laws that govern the rights of maritime workers, which can make it complicated to get the compensation you’re entitled to after an injury. Our experienced attorneys can help.
Doctors and other health care providers can make mistakes, just like anyone else. While human error can occur in any workplace, there is no excuse for egregious negligence that can lead to long-term injuries for patients. From birth injuries to emergency room errors to nursing home abuse, our attorneys help victims of medical malpractice to fight for their legal rights.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, contact Richard J. Plezia & Associates today to speak with an experienced attorney and get the help you need to hold the negligent party responsible for your damages.
A new game, called Pokemon Go, is tempting players to do something incredibly dangerous – drive while distrac...